Want to truly maximize the image size of your home theater viewing experience? Why not transition to a home theater projector.
If so, then you may want to check out the Optoma HD27. This new model improves upon the impressive Optoma HD26, which is a top-two selling 1080p projector in the U.S. market.
The HD27 delivers new color modes to accurately reproduce colors, improved lamp life, and a smaller form factor. This all-digital design will deliver an incredible high definition picture that will delight home theater enthusiasts and novices alike.
As mentioned earlier, the Optoma HD27’s lamp life has been improved to deliver up to 8,000 hours of use. Also, a new and advanced optical lens ensures even sharper and crisper images.
Optoma HD27 features include:
- Accurate, rich colors: with new Rec.709 and sRGB color modes, the Optoma HD27 can deliver true and accurate colors for any content
- Incredible contrast: an impressive 25,000:1: contrast ratio translates to bright whites, popping colors and dark, detailed blacks in any picture
- 1080p resolution: high-definition resolution means incredible picture detail for movies, games and more
- Brightness: with 3,200 lumens of brightness, the HD27 can be used in rooms with moderate ambient light, and can light up larger home screens or walls
- Integrated sound: featuring a 10-watt speaker for an integrated audio/video, it’s designed for plug-and-play use
- All digital: with two HMDI ports, a 3D VESA sync port for 3D readiness, and MHL readiness, the Optoma H27 is a perfect choice for today’s digital consumer
- Wireless compatibility: the HD27 is compatible with several wireless devices such as Chromecast and Amazon Fire Stick providing a USB port for power, as well as MHL compatibility for those devices with this built-in feature like the Optoma HDCast Pro, Roku Streaming Stick and smartphones to play music, movies and watch TV shows, and to view pictures
The Optoma HD27 is available now for an incredibly low price at Amazon.com.
See more front projectors at Amazon.com
Need help and info on what type and size of the projection screen to use with your front projection system? Then check out the options listed below from the following manufacturers: