And featuring the Roku Wireless Bass Pro Subwoofer and Wireless Surround Speakers for a complete 5.1 surround sound system.
Roku now adds premium sound and powerful streaming to any TV. Enjoy the immersive, room-filling sound and sharp and detailed picture quality in HD, 4K and HDR, all in one sleek soundbar or multi-speaker setup.
Most of us are familiar with the Roku brand name and its streaming devices and smart TV platform; in fact, it is one of the best and most popular streaming services available and offers an endless amount of entertainment options through its Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs which have the Roku OS built-in to several TV brands including TCL, Hisense, Element and Onn just to name a few.
Now, Roku will enhance your TV viewing moments with its latest Roku Streambar Pro system. The Roku soundbar will deliver premium sound quality with an expanded frequency range and dynamic bass.
The soundbar also has Roku streaming capability built-in which will allow you to stream live TV, news, sports, movies and more across thousands of free and paid channels, with picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color.
The soundbar contains four 2.5” full-range drivers (speakers) delivering great sound with crisp intelligible dialogue and solid punchy bass.
The soundbar is very simple to set up – just plug it into your TV’s HDMI-ARC port with the included premium high-speed HDMI cable and connect to the internet.
- Sleek and slim design for easy integration into your viewing environment
- Easy-to-use Roku streaming player built-in
- Voice remote with TV control – Power up your TV, adjust the volume and use your voice to quickly search across streaming channels, play music, and more
- Headphones for private listening
- Bluetooth streaming – Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and more from popular streaming channels or stream audio using a Bluetooth-compatible device
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice-enabled devices
Works with Apple AirPlay and HomeKit
- Stream free TV, live news, sports, movies, music, and more
Soundbar Tech Specs
Dimensions & Weight:
- 2.8″ H x 32.2″ W x 3.9″ D
- 5.5 lbs
- Speakers – Four 2.5″ full-range drivers
- Audio Formats – Audio Formats (ARC and Optical) PCM, Dolby Audio
- Sound Modes – Dialogue, Movie, Music, Night, Standard
- Speech Clarity – Off, Low, High, Auto
- Volume Modes – Off, Leveling, Night mode
- Virtual surround – Off, On
- 1 HDMI 2.0a input (ARC)
- 1 Digital optical audio input
- 1 USB 2.0 input
- 802.11ac dual-band wireless (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
Roku Wireless Bass Pro Subwoofer
Heart-pounding bass for entertainment you can feel
In addition to the Streambar Pro soundbar, Roku’s Wireless Bass Pro subwoofer will seamlessly expand the premium audio of your Roku Streambar Pro or Roku TV Wireless Speakers for even deeper, richer bass. Bring movies to life with powerful bass and thunderous response for an intense experience and enjoy deep, resonant lows for music you can feel.
The subwoofer contains a 10” driver (speaker) that lets you crank up the volume and enjoy your entertainment with a deep bass punch and a powerful low-frequency response without distortion.
The Roku subwoofer uses wireless connectivity, so there is no need to run cables across your room; just plug it into your power outlet and wirelessly pair it to the Roku soundbar to enjoy rich bass.
A large placement area allows you to place the subwoofer up to 30ft from the Roku soundbar or Roku TV.
- Adds heart-pounding bass to your entertainment
- Powerful 10” driver for deeper, richer bass
- 250W peak power/125W RMS – continuous power
- Enhances music quality with full-range sound
- Simple wireless setup
802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
Subwoofer Tech Specs
Dimensions & Weight:
- 11.8″ H x 11.8″ W x 11.8″ D
- 15.5 lbs
- Speaker – One 10″ subwoofer
- Power – 125 W RMS – continuous power / 250 W peak power
- Frequency Response – 40 – 200 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) – 102 dB
- Design – Sealed cabinet, downward-firing
Roku Wireless Speakers
Roku Wireless Speakers are an easy way to upgrade the sound of your Roku TV or add surround sound to your Roku home theater. Two speakers work in harmony to create a rich soundscape with room-filling audio, crystal-clear dialogue, and dynamic bass.
With high frequencies and dynamic bass, Roku Wireless Speakers are meticulously engineered to deliver full, clear sound and crisp dialogue with seamless audio/video sync to your Roku TV or Roku home theater.
Experience room-filling audio that moves with the action, conversations like you’re in the room and soundscapes that transport you to another world. It’s cinematic sound for your entertainment.
- Premium sound for your Roku TV
- Each speaker contains one 0.75″ tweeter and 0ne 3.5″ woofer
- Immersive surround sound for your Roku home theater
- Crisp, clear dialogue & quiets loud commercials
- Simple, wireless setup
- Bluetooth music streaming
802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
Speaker Tech Specs
One 0.75” high-frequency driver (tweeter)
One 3.5” low-frequency driver (woofer)
Dimensions & Weight:
- 4 lbs each
The Roku Streambar Pro ($179.99), Roku Wireless Bass Pro Subwoofer ($179.99) and Roku Wireless Speakers ($149.99) are available at Best Buy.com.
Roku Streambar Pro Soundbar available at Amazon.com
Roku Wireless Bass Pro Subwoofer available at Amazon.com
Roku Wireless Satellite/Surround Speakers available at Amazon.com
Each item sold separately
See the full review for the Roku Streambar Pro 5.1 System here.
Article updated on 12/1/2022