Roku Smart Soundbar – with Built-in Roku Streaming
Roku now adds premium sound and powerful streaming to any TV. Enjoy immersive, room-filling sound and sharp and detailed picture quality in HD, 4K and HDR, all in one sleek soundbar.
Most of us are familiar with the Roku brand name and their streaming devices and smart TV platform; in fact, it is one of the best and most popular streaming services available and offers an endless amount of entertainment options through its Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs which have the Roku OS built-in to several TV brands including TCL, Hisense and Sharp, just to name a few.
Now, Roku will enhance your TV viewing moments with the introduction of its new Roku Smart Soundbar system. The Roku soundbar will deliver premium sound quality with expanded frequency range and dynamic bass.
The soundbar also has Roku streaming capability built-in which will allow you to stream live TV, news, sports, movies and more across thousands of free and paid channels, with picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color.
The soundbar contains four 2.5” full-range drivers (speakers) delivering great sound with crisp intelligible dialogue and solid punchy bass.
The soundbar is very simple to setup – just plug it into your TV’s HDMI-ARC port with the included premium high-speed HDMI cable and connect to the internet.
- Sleek and slim design for easy integration into your viewing environment
- Easy-to-use Roku streaming player built-in
- Voice remote with TV control – Power up your TV, adjust the volume and use your voice to quickly search across streaming channels, play music, and more
- Bluetooth streaming – Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and more from popular streaming channels or stream audio using a Bluetooth compatible device
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice-enabled devices
- Stream free TV, live news, sports, movies, music, and more
Soundbar Tech Specs
Dimensions & Weight:
- 8″ H x 32.2″ W x 3.9″ D
- 5 lbs
- Speakers – Four 2.5″ full-range drivers
- Audio Formats – Audio Formats (ARC and Optical) PCM, Dolby Audio
- Sound Modes – Normal, Reduce bass, Bass boost, Bass off
- Speech Clarity – Off, Low, High
- Volume Modes – Off, Leveling, Night mode
- 1 HDMI 2.0a input (ARC)
- 1 Digital optical audio input
- 1 USB 2.0 input
- 802.11ac dual-band wireless (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
Roku Wireless Subwoofer
Heart-pounding bass for entertainment you can feel
In addition to its new soundbar, Roku is also introducing a new subwoofer to seamlessly expand the premium audio of your Roku Smart Soundbar or Roku TV Wireless Speakers for even deeper, richer bass. Bring movies to life with powerful bass and thunderous response for an intense experience and enjoy deep, resonant lows for music you can feel.
The subwoofer contains a 10” driver (speaker) that lets you crank up the volume and enjoy your entertainment with deep bass punch and powerful low-frequency response without distortion.
The Roku subwoofer uses wireless connectivity, so no need to run cables across your room; just plug it into your power outlet and wirelessly pair it to the Roku soundbar to enjoy rich bass.
A large placement area allows you to place the subwoofer up to 30ft from the Roku soundbar or Roku TV.
- Adds heart-pounding bass to your entertainment
- Powerful 10” driver for deeper, richer bass
- 250W peak power/125W RMS – continuous power
- Enhances music quality with full-range sound
- Simple wireless setup
Subwoofer Tech Specs
Dimensions & Weight:
- 8″ H x 11.8″ W x 11.8″ D
- 15 lbs
- Speaker – One 10″ subwoofer
- Power – 125 W RMS – continuous power / 250 W peak power
- Frequency Response – 40 – 200 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) – 102 dB
- Design – Sealed cabinet, downward-firing
The Roku Smart Soundbar ($179.99) and Roku Wireless Subwoofer ($179.99) will start shipping on 10/13/2019 and is available for pre-order at Roku.com.
Check out this short video presentation on the Roku soundbar and subwoofer…